ON1 Resize 2017 is a professional software application whose purpose is to help users resize and edit images.
Although it comes bundled with many dedicated parameters, the layout is clean and straightforward. Users must keep in mind that this software has many hardware and software dependencies that must be met to be able to run the software efficiently.
ON1 Resize Premium Edition works with the following file formats: JPEG, PSD, ARW, CAP, CRW, DNG, DRF, MRW, RAW, SRF, TIFF, and others.
The tool comprises several preset resizing modes (e.g. iOS Devices, Web & Email, Epson Canvas), lets you create a list with favorite ones, select the resolution, as well as apply special effects (sharpening, film grain).
The utility offers support for batch processing, which means you can add multiple files to the list and process them at the same time. you can also download ON1 Photo RAW 2018
Features of ON1 Resize 2017
• Adjust size and resolution
• Resize your photos with patented Genuine Fractals algorithm
• Crop and level
• Control the resize algorithm to get the highest quality results on any subject matter
• Add film grain
• Crop to common preset sizes for different paper and screen sizes
• Add gallery wrap wings for printing on canvas
• Divide an image into tiles for printing mosaics or murals
• Crop, resize, and print all in one place without having to create a new file
• Hundreds of presets to create the desired size print and adjust options for your printer and paper combination
Developer: ON1, Inc.
OS: Windows / MacOSX
– Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (current maintenace releases, 64-bit)
– Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon, or better processor(s)
– 200MB free for installation
– Photoshop CS6 or CC, Elements 13, 14, or 15, Lightroom 5 or CC
– 4GB (8GB when used as a Photoshop plug-in)
– Open GL 3.3 compatible video card with 512MB video RAM, 1280×720 resolution