Okdo Document Converter Pro is a compact Windows application built specifically for helping users perform a wide range of conversion operations.
It sports a clean and straightforward layout that allows you to set up the dedicated parameters with minimum effort.
Features of Okdo Document Converter Professional
- The program works with the following formats: PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, XLS, PPT, TXT, HTML, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, EMF, PCX, PNG, and others.
- Okdo Document Converter Professional offers support for batch processing, which means you can add multiple files to the list and process them at the same time.
- What’s more, you are allowed to upload individual files or add the content of an entire folder, and remove the selected items or clear the entire list with just one click.
- Other important options worth mentioning are represented by the possibility to select the saving directory, save files in the source directory, create subfolders, as well as automatically open the target location at the end of the task.
- The tool comes packed with several advanced features designed to give you a hand when it comes to converting each page of the PDF to a single image, resize ICO files, as well as pick the color depth for ICO files.
- You can also apply watermarks to your images by providing details about the text, alignment, and font settings, upload an image, as well as adjust the transparency and zooming option.
- During our testing we have noticed that Okdo Document Converter Professional offers very good output results, and no errors showed up throughout the entire process. It doesn’t put a lot of stress on CPU and memory, so the overall system performance is not hampered.
- All in all, Okdo Document Converter Professional offers a handy set of parameters for helping users perform conversion operations.
Developer: Home Page