NTLite is the cutting edge Windows configuration and ultimate customization tool. You can modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed. NTLite allows you to remove Windows components that you do not wish or need to have installed. Also you can configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process and have it all set for the next time. Easily integrate application installers, scripts, registry tweaks or raw commands. Provide a silent switch and automatically run application installer post-setup.
All the important warnings, pending changes and operations are presented in a single page for quick review before applying those changes. NTLite can gather host machine hardware list and use it in all of its features.
Features of NTLite Full
• Built with a particular attention on ease of use so that you can focus on more important things around customization choices. Dynamic menus, easy image mount overview, single-file settings, and many more details which help you be more productive.
Live install modifications
• Featuring a live edit mode, a unique feature allowing you to modify already deployed Windows without re-installation. Simply run NTLite on it, modify like you would an image and reboot if necessary; instant results.
• Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot.
• Hardware target checklist is a particularly helpful feature. It allows you to see in advance for any missing drivers on the resulting deployment before applying changes. This enables you to target another machine when preparing an image, while trying to reach minimum deployment size.
Driver, Update and Language pack Integration
• Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting. It enables you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
• Easily change various Windows settings on your live installation or an image. Pre-configure Windows Features.
• Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup. Multiple-choice options are presented with valid entries, no typing necessary. There is an option to fill all the entries with the current Host machine data, allowing for fast setup.
• Live-install Modifications only works on x86, but can be used modifications in wim/esd images on x64 systems.
[tabs] [tab title=”Release Info”]Title: NTLite Enterprise v220.127.116.1155
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows[/tab][tab title=”System Requirments”]- Supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10(up to 1709), 32 and 64-bit natively, live and image. Server editions of the same versions, excluding component removals and feature configuration.
– Does not support Checked/Debug, Embedded, IoT editions, nor Vista or XP.[/tab][tab title=”Screenshot”]
[/tab][tab title=”What’s New”]Upgrade
– Settings: Added Expand/Collapse buttons
– Components: Win7 Shell Search removal was breaking Libraries
– Components: Loading preset after opening compatibilities was crashing
– Drivers: Inserting drivers from a directory named windows* would not show anything
– Post-setup: Adding second Command through the UI would do nothing, false duplicate detection
– UI: Tool visual style was not properly saved between restarts[/tab][/tabs]