Nokia Software Recovery Tool (formerly Lumia Software Recovery Tool) is an advanced yet easy to use application whose main purpose resides in offering you the proper means of overcoming the software difficulties you might come across when using your Nokia phone.
Accessible and intuitive usage
• The program is fairly simple to work with, but the installation process can prove quite a lengthy one, as it has several prerequisites (‘Fuse Drivers’, ‘WinUSB Drivers’ and ‘Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver’) which it is able install on its own, on condition that you offer it confirmation when necessary.
Swiftly update or resolve your Nokia phone’s software issues
• After running the tool, you will need to connect your device to the computer using the corresponding USB cable, and wait for the application to scan and read the phone’s details, displaying them in the main window for you to view (name, type, IMEI, version, product code, etc).
• Before proceeding to any recovery operation, you are strongly advised to first create a backup of your phone’s contents, as it will erase any data you have on it, meaning you run a serious risk of no longer being able to retrieve them.
• Nokia Software Recovery Tool aims to offer you a method of repairing the regular problems that your device can run into, by addressing the common issues faced by such phones. This way, you no longer need to resort to a technician to fix it, as you can take care of it at home, from in front of your PC, the entire operation taking about fifteen minutes in total.
A handy app for quickly fixing Nokia mobiles’ software glitches
• All in all, Nokia Software Recovery Tool proves to be a useful and simple to understand utility that can successfully help you take care of your Nokia phone by yourself, with minimal effort entailed throughout the process.
• not available
* Tool now support only Nokia legacy products and the latest First category Nokia phones. For Lumia support has moved to Windows Phone Recovery Tool.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8 64 bit / 10