Nitro Pro Enterprise 13 gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign and share standard PDF files. It is simple, direct and intuitive to use, so you can work more productively, in your own way. With Nitro Pro 13 Enterprise you can share your files with other people, no matter what platform or device they are in, and Nitro Pro Enterprise 13 makes conversion easy. Convert one or more files to PDF with just one click or two. Reuse and reuse PDF-based content with greater precision. With the industry-leading conversion technology and the variety of Nitro Pro Enterprise extraction tools, you can easily reuse text and images from reports, presentations and more to reuse them in any other application. Share files with the peace of mind of knowing that almost anyone on almost any machine can open, view and review all the time.
Directly edit your PDF files more easily. Simply click and edit. Nitro Pro Enterprise 13 allows you to edit entire paragraphs with ease, automatically rewriting the text as you type, as you would in a word processor.
Nitro Pro Enterprise offers you a powerful set of easy-to-use tools that make working with digital documents simple, straightforward and more cost effective. Nitro Pro, the complete Adobe Acrobat alternative, allows you to do more with PDF through powerful tools to create, convert, edit, combine, protect, annotate, fill out forms and save industry-standard PDF files. Recipient of multiple awards for the best product, Nitro Pro is designed specifically for the commercial user and makes working with PDF faster and easier than ever.
Features of Nitro Pro Enterprise 13 Free Download
• Create PDF and PDF/A documents from virtually any Windows file.
• Convert and merge files into a single PDF document.
• Convert entire collections of files to PDF in one batch.
• Scan paper documents to PDF.
• One-button PDF creation from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Create ‘intelligent’ PDF documents with bookmarks, links, metadata, and security from Microsoft Office programs.
Copying & Exporting PDF:
• Export PDF for reuse in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, OpenOffice and more.
• Use different conversion modes to export files that look precisely like the original PDF and others that are easier to edit and repurpose.
• Extract all text and images from PDF documents.
• Batch convert PDF files to Word, RTF, and text formats.
• Copy text while retaining formatting, including font, color, and size.
• Insert and edit text, including font, size, color and more.
• Edit images — insert, resize, rotate, crop, flip, replace, arrange, delete, and extract.
• Edit image properties — brightness, contrast, color space, and resolution.
• Edit pages — insert, delete, rotate, crop, extract, and replace.
• Split pages of PDF documents based on page groups, page ranges, and bookmark structure.
• Add headers, footers, watermarks, and text to all pages in a document.
• Add Bates numbering across a collection of PDF documents.
• Add and edit bookmarks and links.
• Auto-create bookmarks based on document text formatting and headings.
• Auto-create links based on keywords and page numbers.
• Optimize, shrink and repair PDF documents.
• Edit document properties including metadata and initial view settings.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR):
• Create PDF files from scanned paper documents, or existing image-based PDF files, perfect for publishing, editing, or archiving.
• Create fully compliant PDF/A documents.
• Create editable PDF files and customize documents using the Editable Text feature.
• Create easily searchable, PDF/A compliant documents for archiving with ‘Searchable Image’ mode.
• Flexible multi-language support.
Reviewing & Marking Up PDF:
• Highlight text content with the Highlight, Underline, Cross Out and Replace Text tools.
• Add Sticky Notes, Text Boxes, and Call Out annotations.
• Add freehand drawings with the Pencil tool.
• Add drawing shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ovals, polygons and clouds.
• Apply stamps to pages, choosing from standard built-in stamps or your own custom creations.
• Attach documents and other files to your PDF pages.
• Add explanatory text and other feedback to your markups.
• Sort and manage comments.
• Filter comments based on type, author, status, subject, and more.
• Summarize comments for easy viewing alongside page content. View the summary as a PDF or print it for paper-based reviewing.
• Secure documents with passwords and certificates.
• Encrypt with 40-bit, 128-bit, and 256-bit level security.
• Apply restrictions on printing, copying, and altering PDF documents.
• Create and apply re-usable security profiles.
• Digitally sign and certify PDF files.
• Fill in, save, print and submit forms.
• Design forms.
You can also download ABBYY FineReader 15 Corporate
Developer: Home Page