Nitro PDF Reader
is the only free PDF reader to offer the ability to create PDF from virtually any Windows application. Create PDF files from over 300 different formats. Comment, review, and collaborate. Fill and save PDF forms. Extract text and images. Type text directly onto the page. Nitro Reader offers a range of powerful tools to extract text and images, allowing you to work with PDF in a way you probably didn’t think possible in a free reader. With Nitro Reader, you can keep viewing and accessing PDF files originating from just about anywhere. You can just do more with them.
Features of Nitro PDF Reader
• Create PDFs from virtually any Windows application and from over 300 formats.
• Drag and drop files to instantly create a document.
• Customize your PDFs with tools like custom colors, font-embedding, page size, orientation and output quality or keep it simple with preset options.
• Join the collaboration process-leave comments, address feedback, highlight, underline or strike out text.
• The intuitive user-interface makes it easy to view PDFs, add text and collaborate with others.
• When you open a PDF with digital signatures, comments or bookmarks, the relevant pane will automatically display-making it easy to know what to review first.
• QuickSign any document in seconds, without leaving your desk.
• Just scan or take a photo of your signature to quickly create your John Hancock.
• Add password protection to your documents to keep signatures safe and secure.
• All PDFs created with Nitro Reader are 100% compatible with other readers, so you can share securely with anyone, anywhere.
• Colleagues can also create multiple QuickSign profiles, making it easy to share back and forth between teams and businesses.
* not available
Title Release: Nitro PDF Reader 188.8.131.52
Developer: Home Page
Nitro PDF Reader 184.108.40.206 x32 (39 MB) / Mirror
Nitro PDF Reader 220.127.116.11 x64 (54 MB) / Mirror