Nik Collection by DxO is available as a free download from our software library. The Most Powerful Photo Editing Plugins For Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom. Nik Collection 2 by DxO is a powerful suite of plugins offering an impressive range of creative effects and innovative tools for total editing control.
Features of Nik Collection by DxO Free Download Full
40+ Brand New Exciting Presets
New looks for creating unique images with just a single click, including Blue Monday and Clarity Bump, plus a whole set of stunning B&W settings.
Edits RAW Files With U POINT
You can now apply U Point exclusive local adjustment technology to RAW files giving photographers more versatility and creative possibilities.
Advanced Optical correction
Take advantage of DxO Labs, analyzing and fixing image defects: distortion, lens softness, vignetting, chromatic aberrations, and vignetting.
Support For HiDPI Displays
Efex Plugins now works with HiDPI screens and displays images in native full resolution.
Color Efex Pro: Providing a wealth of creative possibilities for your colour photos
Black & White Photography
Silver Efex Pro: Black & white darkroom styles for superb monochrome images
Analog Efex Pro inspiring filters from a bygone age of classic cameras & vintage film techniques.
HDR Efex Pro: Create stunning HDR images with a range of clever pre-sets and settings.
U Point on RAW
Powerful U Point technology applies precise and natural enhancements to selected areas of an image without the need for complicated selections or layer masks. U Point is trusted by millions of photographers and uses Control Points, a unique system for applying selective adjustments and corrections. It’s now also available on raw files.
Powerful Optical Corrections
DxO has analyzed more than 40,000 combinations of cameras and lenses to create the most advanced algorithms for correcting optical defects, including lack of sharpness, vignetting, chromatic aberrations, and distortion. Optical Correction Modules are automatically downloaded and applied whenever you open images in any DxO PhotoLab. This unique features will help reveal every last detail in your RAW files.
You can also download TreeSize 7
Developer: Home Page
– 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
– Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64 bits), or Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64 bits and still supported by Microsoft®)
– Microsoft Surface are not supported
– Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 bits) through CC 2020
– Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 (64 bits) through 2020 (apart from HDR Efex Pro 2, which is not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
– Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 through Classic CC 2020
Requirements to support HiDPI monitors:
– Microsoft Windows 10.1607 and later
– Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5 and later (if launched from Adobe Photoshop)
– Starting from: NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series, ATI Radeon HD2000 Series, and Intel HD Graphics 2000 Series.
– If no compatible card is available, GPU acceleration will be disabled, and the CPU will be used.