NetSupport Manager – Multi-Platform Remote Control software
NetSupport Manager continues to deliver the very latest in remote access, PC support and desktop management capabilities. From a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone, monitor multiple systems in a single action, deliver hands-on remote support, collaborate and even record or play back sessions. When needed, gather real-time hardware and software inventory, monitor services and even view system config remotely to help resolve issues quickly.
Designed to operate over your LAN, WAN or the internet, securely and without the need for firewall configuration, NetSupport Manager provides a single solution for remote support – without the need for a third party service or ongoing subscription costs. Adding to traditional 1:1 remote control capabilities, NetSupport Manager excels as a 1:many solution; from monitoring multiple systems in real-time, to showing the operator screen to multiple recipients for training, to file distributions across the network.
Features of NetSupport Manager Remote Control Final
• Browse, locate and connect to all systems across your LAN or WAN.
• Fully integrated remote deployment utility.
• Connect over TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NETBIOS, NETBEUI or HTTP protocols.
• Communicate over LAN, WAN, Internet, PSTN, ISDN, CAPI/TAPI, GSM, GPRS, 3G or Wireless connections.
• Support for 64 bit Intel and AMD processors.
• Communicate seamlessly between systems that are all located behind different firewalls using the included NetSupport Internet Gateway component.
• Watch, Share or Control the screen, keyboard and mouse of a workstation irrespective of color resolution, network protocol or operating system.
• Optimize the Remote Control color quality when managing systems over very slow connections.
• Monitor the screens of all connected systems with real time thumbnails of each connected system. Mouse over a selected PC to Zoom your view.
• Scan multiple systems, Cycle through one or multiple workstations’ displaying their screens on your control console.
• Show your screen, a selected Monitor or just a selected application to any number of connected computers for real-time instruction.
• Annotate your screen with a range of drawing tools during a Remote Control session or Show session.
• Full Text Chat and Messaging between two or multiple systems.
• Full Audio Chat during a Remote Control session.
• To both aid training and the effectiveness of support, a Whiteboard feature is also provided from within a chat session.
• Gather a full Hardware and Software inventory from the client PC to aid in remote support.
• Gather details of all hotfixes installed on the client PC.
• View and Control Applications, Processes and services running on the client.
• Remotely edit the registry of a Remote system.
• Launch a local Command Prompt from the Remote System on your PC.
• Remotely Power On / Off, Log On/ Off or Reboot a client PC.
• Request Help – users can create help requests that can be direct to all or specific Control systems based on custom criteria.
• Transfer Files between the Control and Client computer, synchronise folders and more.
• File Distribution – Drag and drop files from the Control PC to any number of connected systems in a single action.
• Remotely launch applications on remote computers.
• Capture and redirect the remote computers Print Queue to the Control PC.
• Powerful Scripting and Scheduling suite to automate frequent tasks.
• Seamless desktop integration with explorer allowing you to launch key functionality direct from your system without needing to first start NetSupport.
• Connect back to a known PC from any Web-browser using the Active-X based Control.
• Full data encryption options from 56bit DES to 256bit AES encryption.
• User acknowledgements and encrypted passwords.
• Security keys to make your copy of NetSupport unique and incompatible with other copies.
• Integrate directly with NT administration and authenticate connections directly.
• Active Directory Integration and AD templates provided for enterprise wide policy management.
• Profiled functionality allowing different features to be disabled depending on which User is attempting to connect to a selected PC.
• Full event and history logs including integration with OS event logs.
No Extra Cost:
• All features in NetSupport Manager are included as standard.
• Internet Gateway included as standard.
• NetSupport School – Instruction and Training suite provided F.O.C.
Developer: NetSupport Ltd