Franzis NEAT Projects Professional is an application specially designed for users who enjoy landscape photography, but would like to remove traffic, clusters of people or other motion that obstructs the motif of the picture.
Features of Franzis NEAT Projects Professional Final
• Manual Corrections / Balance-painter
• Motion Map Display
• Synthetic Bracketing
NEAT Projects automatically removes all moving objects from your image:
• With Neat projects you are guaranteed an obstructed view of your motif, no matter how many people may be standing in the way
• NEAT projects completely eliminates clusters of people from pictures of your favorite attractions
• NEAT projects is a brand new program that makes photography easier than ever and, in some situations, even possible.
• You can visit all the museums and attractions stress-free, enjoy every moment and at the same time come home with photos which only you were able to capture.
• mount of sharpness in the right places. That’s why the sharpening process is one of the most important steps in professional photo editing.
The perfect solution:
• NEAT projects automatically removes all people, animals or vehicles obstructing a clear line of sight to your target and transforms your photograph into a real eye-catcher. It’s quite simple: You take multiple photos in a row—no tripod required—and, just like that, NEAT projects erases all moving people and objects, leaving you with an obstructed view of your subject.
Developer: Franzis Verlag GmbH
– Processor Core Duo
– 2 GB HDD
– 1.280 x 1024 Pixels Screen Resolution
– Graphic: DirectX-8-compatible, 128 MB, 32 bit color depth
– Photo Limit for Image-sequencing
– Motion detection algorithms
– RAW-Formatting Support
– RAW Development Module
– Manual Corrections / Balance-painter
– Motion Map Display
– Synthetic Bracketing
– Layered Editing
– Variation Browser
– Number of Presets
– Selective Masking/Border recognition
– Optimization Assistant
– Image Cropping with 71 Presets
– Scratch and sensory-error correction
– Undo function/Project Timeline
– Borderline Pixel Display for Printing Optimization
– Comparative View configuration
– Panorama Display
– Image-sequence Display
– Interface-style selection