NCH RecordPad Sound Recorder is available as a free download from our software library. This is a lightweight application whose purpose is to help users record audio streams to a file, provided that a microphone is connected to the computer. It boasts a clean and straightforward layout that gives you the possibility to select the audio device and channel.
RecordPad Sound Recorder allows you to play, pause, or stop the recording session, view the length of the recorded file, check a list with all the recordings, as well as play, pause, or stop the current audio selection, and adjust the volume.
Features of NCH RecordPad Sound Recorder Free Download Full
- The audio recordings can be saved to WAV, MP3, or AIFF file format, and you are allowed to specify a default saving directory.
- One of the top features bundled into RecordPad Sound Recorder is a smart system that lets you filter the recordings by duration and date.
- What’s more, the tool lets you perform speech searches by specifying keywords, play the selected files to a slow or fast speed, and save the selected recording to a new location.
- When it comes to configuration options, you can limit a recording session to a user-defined time, set up the audio parameters for each output profile (e.g. encoding, format, bitrate), perform command-line operations, and play sound notifications at the start and end of the recording operation.
- Last but not least, it is possible to send the recordings via email, upload them via FTP servers, make the utility run at Windows startup, display warning messages when the hard drive space is below a certain value, as well as assign hotkeys for various tasks (e.g. record, pause, stop).
- All things considered, RecordPad Sound Recorder offers a handy set of features for helping you carry out the recording process, and is suitable for beginners and professionals alike, thanks to its straightforward approach.
You can also download Snooper Professional Final
Developer: Home Page