MyPC 9 is a professional and reliable application designed to provide you with basic hardware information about your computer.You will be able to view information about your CPU, folders, memory, display, BIOS and many others. It also features a control center much similar to the Control Panel of Windows. Portable MyPC
Features of MyPC 9
Advanced system info and features:
• Update Windows 10.
• OS info like version, product id, service pack version, IE version etc.
• Location of important system folders like Autostart, Favorites etc.
• CPU data like cores, frequency, manufacturer
• Network: IP, computer name, workgroup name etc.
• Open FTP directory.
• Memory info
• Display info like graphic adapter, resolution, color depth etc.
• Mainboard info
• Bios info
• Process manager
• Autostart manager
• Advanced screenshot tool.
• Get info about an IP.
• Clock with alarm
• Extract icons from EXE or DLL files.
• Show/Edit file properties.
• Show Windows user list.
• Run DOS prompt. Specify initial folder and DOS command as parameters.
• Add/Remove entries to/from Autostart folders.
• Access system configuration like firewall, User accounts, security center, services etc.
• Clipboard viewer
• Clear clipboard
• Cleaner deletes redundant files and clears browser history and cookies including hidden index.dat of IE.
• Clear system restore (deletes all old restore points and creates a new one).
• Fast file search. Open file folder from the result list, sort result list .
• New advanced screenshot tool
• Create system restore point.
• Enable/Disable system restore.
• Restart/Shut down system.
• Save/Restore icon positions.
• Run Windows Update.
Extract icons from EXE or DLL files:
• With MyPC you can extract embedded icons from any EXE or DLL file.
Clean your system:
• Delete temporary files.
• Delete temporary internet files.
• Delete cookies.
• Clear browser history.
• Clear Windows clipboard.
• Clear recycle bin.
• Specify your own directories to clear. Define if all files in the specified directory should be deleted or only files with a given file extension like .tmp. Furthermore, you may define if subdirectories should be included or not.
Developer: B. Vormbaum EDV