MP3Gain Pro is a tool that can adjust the volume level of your MP3 or M3U files. It has a simple and user-friendly interface that can be tinkered with by anyone, regardless of their level of experience.
However, it has more complex options, which allow a fine tuning, with maximum detail to normalize the level of volume gain of any mp3.
Mp3Gain PRO provides ease of use with advanced options to enable an efficient standardization of a mp3 volume.
Of course, Mp3Gain PRO can process a single mp3 file or can process hundreds of files (batch normalize).
You can download the trial version of Mp3Gain PRO, to enjoy the results that this product offers. All your mp3 files will have a similar volume, optimized and ideal for any audio player.
Features of MP3Gain Pro
Add files and analyzing tracks
• In the main application window you can get started by uploading MP3 or M3U items with the help of a file browser. It is also possible to add entire folders at a time, so as to finish the job faster.
• Pressing the “Track Analysis” button will allow the program to analyze the files and generate a report concerning their current volume level. It is important to remember this value in case you want to revert the volume to its original level.
Normalize entire albums and play audio tracks
• Above the queue you can input your preferred volume value to be taken into account by MP3Gain once you hit the “Track Gain” button. Finally, you can listen to the output tracks to check whether the volume is too high or too low, yet you should know songs are going to be played in your default media player.
• If you are not satisfied with the results, you can use “Track Gain” again after providing the new “Target Normal Volume” level.
• The volume of multiple audio tracks can be normalized by switching from “Track Analysis” to “Album Analysis”, and from “Track Gain” to “Album Gain”. You can also apply “Constant Gain” (specify an absolute gain change in dB instead of a target volume) by adjusting a slider.
Performance and conclusion
• The utility uses a low amount of system memory, has a well-drawn Help file for less experienced users (with tutorials and snapshots), displays a log file in case of errors and did not freeze or crash during our tests.
• All in all, MP3Gain serves its purpose, yet power users might find it a bit too simple. There is also a portable edition available, if you want to bypass the installer.
Developer: Glen Sawyer