Movienizer is free to download from our software library. This is a feature-rich database management tool designed for motion pictures. It lets users organize a collection of favorite or yet unseen movies, as well as actors, in order to generate reports and statistics.
Features of Movienizer Download
Fast install and user-friendly UI
- The setup procedure is quick and easy. As far as the interface is concerned, Movienizer adopts a clean window with an organized structure, where the default movie database is loaded. Multiple tabs are supported, so you can easily toggle different information displayed.
Sort movies and use an advanced search tool
- Apart from viewing movie details, it is possible to sort the collection by movies, writers, directors, actors, years, genre, iMDB rating and many other criteria, as well as to use a search function with thorough filters to identify a movie or person.
Add and edit entries, create backups
- Adding a new movie or person to the database can be done using simple wizards, where you can fill in the details or fetch them from the Internet. Alternatively, you can edit existing information. The database size may be reduced, while a backup copy can be created and saved to any part of the hard disk, in case the original file is lost or accidentally deleted.
- Movienizer also provides a function for synchronizing movies between your computer and the server, creating a movie catalog for the Dune player, importing movie info from text files, extracting episode covers from files, and so on.
Performance and conclusion
- The tool offers support for plugins and multiple UI languages, has a good response time and runs on low CPU and RAM. We haven’t come across any unpleasant surprises during our evaluation, since it ran smoothly. There is also a portable edition available called Movienizer Portable, in case you want to runt he app directly from a mass storage device.
- All in all, Movienizer supplies users with an extensive set of features and configuration settings for organizing movie collections. However, it costs a bit too much.