MasterCook is available as a free download from our software library. Organize your recipes, create cookbooks, and manage diet and nutrition with MasterCook 2020, rated 9.8 out of 10 by TopTenReviews. Flexible tools for home cooks and professional chefs to organize all your kitchen and cooking activities.
Features of MasterCook 2022 Full
Flexible tools for home cooks and professional chefs to organize all your kitchen and cooking activities.
Make a daily or weekly food budget per serving, recipe, or menu.
Change servings and adjust recipe times and ingredients instantly.
Avoid the stress of cooking for a large gathering with tools designed for the task.
Pantry List & Substitutions Tools:
Get recipe suggestions based on what you have on hand.
Track your collection, preferences, and favorite pairings for your next event.
Start or manage special diets using thousands of built- in recipes or add your own recipes and cookbooks.
Check calories, minerals, fat, and vitamins for any recipe or per serving, menu, or meal
Menus and Meal Plans:
Use thousands of recipes to add variety to avoid repetitive meals and diet fatigue from eating the same meals.
Robust Search Tools:
Select the right recipes by searching for ingredients, nutrients, and minerals from thousands of recipes.
Add or edit the nutrition values for 1000’s of ingredient items.
Create a custom, permanent recipe collection with cookbooks flexible enough to use for your home, restaurant, culinary school, organization or catering service.
Organize recipes based on your own preferences such as cuisine, diet & nutrition, family recipes, season, or any other way you can imagine.
Collaborate and create cookbooks with family or coworkers in real time – anyone in your group can easily modify recipes.
Personalize your cookbook covers with your own photo or your own personal art – print or publish it, and share with family and friends.
Create your own or use one of the many pre-installed templates to create your own custom cookbooks.
You can also download Free Version of Bandizip
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows 8/10/11.
– NEW – Adds your content from a previous version during the installation
– NEW – Backup feature available from the File menu
– NEW – Restore from MasterCook and Restore from Backup feature available from the File menu
– NEW – Merge feature available from the File menu
– NEW – Video player with many more video file types supported (the previous player was QuickTime from the 1990s)
– NEW – Color theme selector (now you can choose what color is used in many of MasterCook’s screens)
– NEW – Converts some Unicode characters upon Paste such as fractions so they are recognized by the importer
– NEW – Persistent setting for the Cookbook Browser screen to remember how you were sorting your cookbooks
– NEW – Persistent setting for Recipe Browser screen to remember how you were sorting recipes in a cookbook
– NEW – Ability to adjust the font size of the cookbook titles in the Cookbook Browser screen
– NEW – Ability to adjust the font size of the recipe titles in the Recipe Browser screen
– NEW – Ability to adjust the font size of the table of ingredients and menus within the Meals screen
– NEW – Ability to adjust the font size of the shopping list table within the Shopping screen
– NEW – Resize the photos in a cookbook
– NEW – Cost analysis displays in the Nutrition tab of the Recipe Edit screen
– NEW – Right-click on an ingredient row in the Recipe Edit screen to access the ingredient’s nutritional analysis
– NEW – Over 70 additional cooking videos
– NEW – Over 1,250 additional tips in the Tips section of the program
– UPDATE/NEW – Updated the Email Setup dialog box to increase the font size and add a port number selector
– NEW – Branded Foods items from the USDA FoodData Central database
– NEW – Added Sugars nutrient
– NEW – Total Sugar Alcohols nutrient
– NEW – Reset nutrition links in a recipe or entire cookbook
– NEW – Date modified displays in the Recipe Browser
– UPDATE – Improved recipe edit screen for font size adjustments
– UPDATE – Nutrition Facts report label to include Added Sugars
– UPDATE – Nutritional Analysis report to include new nutrients
– UPDATE – Several bug fixes, such as display issues with recipes and meal plans; Tips not saving correctly; user dictionary file not being backed up; and other bug fixes