Maple 2017 is math software that combines the world’s most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. With Maple, you aren’t forced to choose between mathematical power and usability, making it the ideal tool for both education and research.
Features of Maple 2017 Final
The Essential Tool for Mathematics
• Maple is math software that combines the world’s most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems.
• Solve math problems easily and accurately, without worrying that you’ve lost a minus sign somewhere
• Gain insight into your problem, solution, data, or concept using a huge variety of customizable 2-D and 3-D plots and animations
• Keep problems, solutions, visualizations, and explanations all together in a single, easy-to-follow document, so you don’t have to waste time reconstructing your thought processes
• Develop complex solutions using a sophisticated programming language designed for mathematics, so your code is shorter, easier to write, easier to debug, and easier to maintain
• Solve math problems quickly that you could never do by hand (or that you wouldn’t want to do by hand because life is too short!)
• Solve problems from virtually any branch of mathematics or field that relies on mathematics, such as calculus, algebra, differential equations, statistics, control design, linear algebra, physics, optimization, group theory, differential geometry, signal processing, special functions, number theory, financial modeling, etc. etc.
• Create interactive applications for yourself, your students, or your colleagues, without having to be an expert programmer, and share them over the web
Developer: Home Page