Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 126.96.36.1994 Beta Free// Full Final Free Download
Malwarebytes products have a proven record of protecting computers by completely removing all forms of malware, including viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware and rootkits. When it comes to the safety of your computer, Malwarebytes provides the ultimate in protection from the cutting edge of technology! Malwarebytes technology takes the next step in the fight against malware. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO detects and removes malware where even the best known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
The Proactive Protection Module of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro keeps your system safe and secure with advanced heuristic scanning technology.
• Thorough – Full scans for all drives
• Works Well With Others – Cooperative functionality
• Puts YOU first! – Priority database updates
• Puts Malware in the Slammer – Quarantine function holds threats and lets you restore at your convenience
• Talk to the hand – Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module
• For Your Pleasure – Customizable settings enhance performance
• Lock It Down – Password protect key program settings
• Chameleon – Gets Malwarebytes running when blocked
• Toolbox – Extra utilities to help remove malware manually
• Nitty Gritty – Command line support for quick scanning
• RPP, Yeah You Know Me – Realtime Proactive Protection Module
• Hablamos Everything! – Multi-lingual support (Klingon still in beta)
Malwarebytes advanced technology protects businesses from the constantly-evolving threat that malware poses to corporate systems. From data loss to network corruption, undetected malware can decrease revenue and wreak havoc on your network. Malwarebytes provides maximum protection while using minimal resources, to keep your system focused on your business.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Koraen, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
• Scans may now be set to run as lower priority processes to improve multi-tasking under Advanced Settings
• Added support for keyboard navigation of user interface
• Added support for JAWS and Windows Narrator screenreaders
• Malwarebytes Chameleon enhanced to be more effective against active malware infections in getting Malwarebytes Anti-Malware running
• Notification for outdated databases now configured to 7 days by default rather than 1 per user feedback
• All scans with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware now create an entry in protection logs
• Failed update checks are now logged in protection logs
• Updating Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should now function even when the Scan tab is awaiting action from the user
• Support for scanning encrypted drives improved when rootkit scanning is enabled
• Upgrading to new versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should no longer prompt for a system restart
• Google Chrome users should no longer experience Malwarebytes Anti-Malware getting stuck or hanging during heuristics scans with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
• Scans should no longer hang during filesystem objects scan on some systems
• Several crashes in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware fixed
• Runtime errors during installation or upgrade of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should no longer occur
• Rootkit scanning should no longer flag sectors on non-system volumes as forged when those volumes are encrypted
• Rootkit scanning should now work properly on Bitlocker encrypted drives
• Scanning TruCrypt encrypted system volumes with rootkit scanning disabled no longer results in the filesystem not being scanned
• Issue with repairing rootkit infected drivers on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 fixed
• BSOD when using Driver Verifier software on a system running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware fixed
• BSOD when using Boxcryptor software fixed
• BSOD when using Malwarebytes Chameleon or self-protection in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware under certain conditions fixed
• Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should no longer crash when using the “Copy to Clipboard” function under certain circumstances
• Dashboard banner text should now reflect language changes in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware instantly
• Several issues with tray notifications fixed
• Display problems with some languages fixed
• Malware Exclusions and Web Exclusions should no longer display duplicate entries following database updates
• Occasional crash of MBAMService when upgrading from version 1.75 of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should no longer occur
• Several issues with the right-click “Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” function fixed
• Several problems with access policies fixed
• Several UI performance issues fixed
• Several UI and user experience enhancements implemented
• More than one Malwarebytes Anti-Malware tray icon should no longer be displayed on system start under some circumstances
• Issue with Malicious Website Protection not enabling after install under some circumstances on Windows Vista fixed
• Minor display issues with tables within the UI fixed
THIS RELEASE IS FOR EVALUATION PURPOSE ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE IT, YOU MUST BUY IT, SOFTWARE AUTHORS DESERVE SUPPORT!
KaranPC Is Not Responsible For The Bad Usage Of This Product.