MAGIX Video Pro X11 is available as a free download from our software library. This is a highly versatile video editing application that provides a wide range of tools meant to deal with even the most complex projects.
It’s designed to appeal to both amateur and professional videographers who want to edit and enhance their recordings. It can handle material from DV and HDV cameras, analog TV, VHS recorders and why not, webcams. The application supports AVI, MPG, MPEG, MOV, MXV, VOB, MP4 and Sony PMW-EX4 video files, Wave, MP3, WMA, OGG Vorbis and MIDI audio formats, as well as JPEG, GIF, PNG and even PSD images.
MAGIX Video Pro displays a comprehensive interface which makes it easy to work with regardless of your experience level. The workspace comes with a program and source monitor, templates, a media pool, commands for multicam mode, a timeline, peak meters, an arranger, scroll bar and many other tools that are meant to offer you an intuitive work environment.
With MAGIX Video Pro, it’s easy to add files from the media pool and then use the arranger to create the video montage. The objects snap into place when you put them next to each other and you can access editing tools by simply right-clicking them. With just that one click, you can open a trimmer, change a photo’s length, save photos with effects, change movement settings and add video effects.
The effects that you can insert are one of the most important aspects of a video editor and in a lot of cases, having a small number to choose from can be a deal-breaker. MAGIX Video Pro doesn’t disappoint when it comes to this. It actually offers a very large selection of fully customizable effects for both video and audio material.
With the above to consider and much more to discover, MAGIX Video Pro is by all means a complete solution for those who want to edit and export quality movies.
Features of MAGIX Video Pro X11 Full
• Professional format support (ProRes, AVC-Intra etc.)
• Scalable proxy editing for smooth editing of 4K videos
• Primary and secondary 3-way color correction
• Multicam editing on up to nine tracks simultaneously
• Comprehensive action cam support
• Surround sound editing in broadcast quality
• Hardware-based decoding for HD and UHD (H.264, H.265)
• NewBlue Looks: Top quality color filters for unforgettable films
All new features at a glance:
– Accelerated export with NVIDIA CUDA support
– AVX-optimized algorithms
– New effects area and in-app store
– Optimized workflow with J-L cuts
– Precise chroma keying
– Full HD output quality
– Complete 360° package, including HitFilm effects
– OpenFX interface with multithreading
– HEIF image import
You can also download YouCam 9 Deluxe
Developer: MAGIX Software GmbH
– Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
– Processor: Double core processor with 2.4 GHz
– Recommended Processor: Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better)
– RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
– Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support (recommended: Nvidia GTX 1050 or better)
– Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation (recommended: 10 GB)
– Sound card: (recommended: Multi-channel sound card for surround sound editing)
• Program languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands
– Preview images for VideoEffects\BackgroundEffects added
– restored correct transparency for decorative element ‘Cigar’ (2013_cigar_HD.cfx)
– fixed bright and colorless stereo 3D display in video monitor
– Store: Use of purchased Store items without an Internet connection is possible again
– Store: Database initialization accelerated
– HDR: “Use dithering for output” works again
– HDR: Change from GPU mode with HDR back to CPU mode works again
– HDR: HDR output in GPU mode fixed on HDR capable monitor
– HDR: new option in “Display Options”: “Output to monitor with extended color space” -> HDR on