MAGIX SpectraLayers Pro transforms sound into a unique visual world of multidimensional audio data. Outstanding program design, a high performance audio engine and seamless integration with other DAWs make SpectraLayers Pro one of the world’s most revolutionary spectral editing platforms.
Features of MAGIX SpectraLayers Pro
• The Selection Tool offers four options: Rectangular, Elliptical, Time Range, and Frequency Range.
• The Harmonics Selection Tool is a hallmark SpectraLayers Pro feature with enormous potential for making clean, complete selections of rich, complex material.
• The Brush Selection Tool allows you to paint selections directly in the spectral graph.
• The Frequency Selection Tool can intelligently sense and trace any contiguous frequency band that runs through the spectral graph, even as its frequency changes over time.
• The Magic Wand Selection Tool intelligently selects defined shapes on the spectral graph.
• The Lasso Tool allows you to freehand-draw shapes in the spectral graph.
• The redesigned Layers Panel in SpectraLayers Pro reflects the extent to which this application has been upgraded to provide significantly improved editing and workflow options.
New Waveform Display:
• The new Waveform Display shows selections, color-coded project layer content, relative amplitudes, and more.
• The Overview Bar provides graphic, color-coded information about selection range, layer program length and location, layer phase status, mute state, and marker/region positions.
• Go multidimensional instantly with the Displacement Pad, a joystick control for changing the 3D view that features continuous access for a super-smooth 3D workflow.
Time and pitch manipulation:
• Sound can be freely transposed in SpectraLayers Pro by using the Select, Move, and Scale tools.
Frequency range display options:
• Toggle your view to display audio frequency ranges plotted on your choice of logarithmic scales. Options include the popular mel scale, Bark scale, ERB (Equivalent Rectangular Bandwidth), and MIDI-logarithmic.
Draw frequencies and noise:
• Frequencies and noise can be drawn directly into the Spectral Display in SpectraLayers Pro.
• Noise reduction process
• SpectraLayers Pro invites you to open an audio file, extract the elements you need, and leave the rest behind — it’s a new way of thinking about noise reduction.
• The Amplify, Clone, and Erase tools in SpectraLayers Pro can be used to edit audio on any layer at any time.
Spectral Casting / Spectral Molding:
• A revolutionary, SpectraLayers Pro exclusive feature. Now you can use the frequency spectrum of one layer as a mold or cast for carving an impression of its frequency signature directly into the spectrum of a second layer.
Developer: MAGIX AG
OS: Windows x64
– Processor: Dual-core processor (Quad-core processor recommended)
– RAM: 4 GB
– Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation
– Graphics card: OpenGL 3.0 compatible graphics card, min. resolution 1280 x 768
– Sound card: Windows-compatible audio hardware
– Browser: Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 10 or Google Chrome 13 or higher