MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2017 – The studio for high-quality music production Produce your own music – or your own band. This DAW for beginners offers everything you need for creating sensational songs.
All the highlights:
– 19 virtual instruments (drums, synthesizers, piano, organ, banjo and many more)
– 8 virtual drum machines to produce beats for hip hop, rock and jazz etc.
– Notation help: Display MIDI data in notes
– Operate a recording using the free MAGIX Audio Remote app
– Multitrack recordings in 24-bit/96 kHz studio quality
– Professional mixing and mastering tools
– VST3 & VST2 interface
Features of MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 2017
• You have the ideas – and Samplitude Music Studio has all the tools you need, with 19 virtual instruments, MIDI editor and score view.
• Recording Record your own bass lines, vocals or guitars in the studio. You can even record entire bands parallel on up to 16 mono or 8 stereo tracks.
• Mastering Mix and finalize your songs using professional equipment. Work with effects, editing options and mastering plug-ins.
The virtual recording studio for musicians
• Samplitude Music Studio is ideal for ambitious beginners in music production and bands. Exceptional instruments, multitrack recording, tons of helpful tools and mastering plug-ins make Samplitude Music Studio one of the most professional DAWs for beginners, without the usual limitations. Bring your music productions to life in the best possible quality.
1. Play instruments
• Create your own sound with synthesizers, drum machines, samplers and unique virtual instruments for music production.
2. Produce music
• Plug-ins, filters and effects for mastering are seamlessly integrated in the interface to allow for a more efficient workflow in the studio.
3. Edit notation
• Display, edit and print the notation for your musical compositions and take them with you to your next rehearsal.
• Multitrack recordings in 24-bit/96 kHz studio quality
• Operate using the MAGIX Audio Remote app MIDI support including
• MIDI Learn
• 64-bit & multi-core support
• 32-bit floating point processing
• Interfaces: VST3, VST2, ASIO, ReWire, MTC, MC
• Time stretching and pitch shifting algorithm from zplane
Developer: MAGIX Software GmbH