MAGIX Movie Studio Platinum 13 Action happens all around us and the best we can do at times is capture it. Harness the fun, the energy, the love so we can share it with others. Smart phones make it easy to capture those moments, but why not take the time to make a video that’s as special as the day it was shot? Don’t simply throw the video on the web like it’s any ol’ thing. Add finesse. Add effects. Add a soundtrack and a title. But most importantly, add you. Show your best side with Movie Studio Platinum.
Features of MAGIX Movie Studio Platinum
New! Two distinct editing modes
• No matter which mode you decide to be in, when you’re finished editing you can deliver your movies any way you want. Upload them to YouTube™ or post them to Facebook™, burn your projects to Blu-ray Disc™ or author DVDs with custom menus and graphics. With its inviting interface, intuitive workflow, and impressive editing tools, Movie Studio 13 Platinum is the best way to make your movies shine before sharing them with the world.
Simple Edit Mode
• Start your video in Simple Edit Mode; a great place to make basic edits and quickly finish your movie. Add titles, music, and video effects before uploading your completed masterpiece to the web. Simple Edit Mode offers all the tools and features you’ll need to put your movie together, fast.
Advanced Edit Mode
• Switch to Advanced Edit Mode to create Hollywood-style projects with multiple layers and effects. Edit 4K, stereoscopic 3D, and AVCHD files right on the timeline. Use compositing and color-correction tools to add a more polished look.
New! Touch it
• Be one with your movie. Movie Studio is touch-enabled, so you can ditch the mouse and put a movie together on your Sony VAIO Tap device.
Help is always there
• Whether you’re new to video editing or just new to Movie Studio, you’ll find learning to make a movie is a breeze. With effective Help Bubbles and interactive Show Me How tutorials, video creation has never been so easy.
New! Format support
• What do 4K, stereoscopic 3D, MP4, and AVCHD footage have in common? They can all be edited in the same Movie Studio project! Movie Studio supports a broad variety of file formats, to see a complete list visit the tech specs page.
Soundtracks and titles
• Round out your movie with exciting soundtracks and beautiful titles. Create the perfect music bed by importing your own music from CD or MP3, or recording instruments directly into the program. Add animated or simple, yet classic-looking, text with the titling tools. Make your video cut through the clutter.
Up the excitement
• Boost colors, apply slow motion, or add other effects to enhance any video project. Use the new Color Match tool to achieve a consistent color look from one scene to the next.
Transitions and dissolves
• From standard dissolves to sensational 3D transitions, add artistic style between scenes. Adjust and preview your transitions in real time.
Developer: MAGIX Software GmbH
– 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
– 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
– 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
– IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
– USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
– 512 MB GPU memory
– Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU
– Windows-compatible sound card
– DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
– Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
– Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
– Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
– Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
– Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)