Magic Audio Editor Pro is a digital-audio editor with a user-friendly price. It’s the perfect program for home-studio recording and for people just getting started with audio editing.And it offers a variety of audio recording, mixing, editing, analyzing and effects processing possibilities.
Magic Audio Editor Pro has dozens of audio effects, audio filters, and tools for converting audio files into formats, including Windows PCM (WAV), MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA 9 and AIFF, play it, mix it, edit audio files visually using Cut, Copy, Paste and applying more than 20 effects and filters, including: Cut, Paste, Move, Delete, Fadein/Out , Crossfade, Vibrato, Delay, Normalize, Fade, Flanger, Amplify, Invert, Insert Silence, and more.
Magic Audio Editor Pro has a powerful recorder control for recording any sound from your microphone or streaming audio from the Internet.
Here are some key features of “Magic Audio Editor Pro”:
· Create, import and export audio files.
· Display audio files in the waveform or the spectral view modes and apply zooming.
· Record audio from any available audio source and play audio files.
· Edit and master audio with the following tools (Cut, Copy, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
· Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo).
· Apply different filters (BandPassFilter, FFTFilter, HighPassFilter, HighShelfFilter, LowPassFilter, LowShelfFilter, NotchFilter).
· Pentium III 400MHz
· 128MB of RAM
· 15MB of Available Hard Disk Space
** Tested with Win XP & Win 7 Pro x32 **
File Size : 9.85 MB