You can download Kingston SSD Manager from our software library for free. This is an application that provides users with the ability to monitor and manage various aspects of their Kingston® Solid State Drive.
Features of Kingston SSD Manager Free Download
With Kingston SSD Manager you will be able to:
- Monitor drive health, status, and disk usage
- View drive identification data including model name, serial number, firmware version, and other relevant information
- Utilize Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (SMART) and export detailed reports in text format
- Update drive firmware
- Securely erase data
- Manage TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
Kingston® SSD Manager is supported on the following operating systems:
- Windows® 10
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 7 SP1
You can also download Samsung SSD Magician Software
Developer: Home Page
– One or more Kingston® SSDs
– AHCI mode set in BIOS
– Administrator privileges in Windows®
– Click on the Kingston SSD Manager (KSM) link to initialize the software download.
– Locate your download and extract the contents.
– Run the KSM Setup executable as administrator.
– Follow the prompts within the Setup Wizard and proceed with KSM software installation.
– Once your installation is complete, the system may require a reboot.