KC Softwares VideoInspector is a software that offers accurate information on your video files. It supports the AVI, MKV, MPEG and MOV formats.
The user interface of the program consists of a standard window in which you can seamlessly navigate. You can insert a video file by using the file browser or the “drag and drop” method.
Thus, you can view the duration, video resolution, frames per seconds, bitrate, quality factor and codec, as well as audio channels, sample frequency rate, bitrate and codec.
In addition, you can preview the file in the default media player, directly install missing codecs, view a list of installed codecs (FCC, description, version, file path) and a bitrate graph. You can also use a FourCC editor to change the value for the stream header and stream format.
Features of VideoInspector Final
• Container support: AVI, Matroska, MPEG I, MPEG II, QuickTime
• Codecs requirements automatic detection
• Lists installed Audio & Video Codecs
• FourCC Changer
• Bitrate Grapher
• Batch file analysis, exports to CSV and HTML files
• File integrity check
• Download required codecs (Online Database)
• Automatic, content based container format detection
• Displays movie info: Duration, streams
• Displays Video stream info: Resolution, bitrate, frames per seconds (FPS)
• Displays Audio stream info: Sample rate, bitrate, number of channels
• Calculates video quality factor
• Ability to burn CDs/DVDs (requires CopyToDVD)
• Windows Shell Integration (Drag’n’Drop and Context menu)
• International support
Developer: KC Softwares