Kaspersky Password Manager is an indispensable tool for the active Internet user. It fully automates the process of entering passwords and other data into websites and saves the user from going to the trouble of creating and remembering multiple passwords.
When you use Kaspersky Password Manager to log in, you can rest assured that your data is safe: all confidential data is encrypted and kept in a dedicated database on your computer. The software creates exceptionally strong passwords and prevents your login information from being stolen.
Overall, this application will offer you the possibility to add more safety and ease-of-use to your web experiences.
· Easy sign-in with a single click of the mouse
· Secure storage of all passwords and personal information
· A choice of authentication methods
· Generation of strong passwords
· Mobile version using a flash drive
· Automatic completion of lengthy forms
· Multiple accounts for a single website service
· Automatic backup of the secured database
· Effective protection against keyloggers
· Protection from phishing attacks
Kaspersky Password Manager supports the following web browsers:
· Microsoft Internet Explorer
· Mozilla Firefox
· Avant Browser
· Green Browser
· Crazy Browser
· Enigma Browser
· Maxthon 2
Os: Windows XP / Vista / XP X64 / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
. At least 512 MB available RAM
· 10 MB free space on the hard drive
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
· support for Firefox / Thunderbird up to version 16
· support for SeaMonkey up to version 2.13
· support for Chrome up to version 21
· support for Skype up to version 5.10.*
· support for several web-pages auto-filling
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BUY IT!
HomePage – www.kaspersky.com
File Size : 9.17 MB
PassWord : www.karanpc.blogspot.in