JitBit Macro Recorder
is a useful utility which allows you to record mouse movement, keyboard and mouse clicks. All recorded keystrokes and mouse activity can be replayed or saved to disk for later use.
This utility will save you a lot of time on repetitive tasks. Use it to automate ANY activity in ANY windows application, record on-screen presentations and tutorials. With this keyboard and mouse automation utility you can perform complex tasks in seconds, no programming skills needed.
• Macro Recorder features an easy and straightforward user interface. Forget about hours wasted on reading manuals. Start using Macro Recorder in seconds. Just click “Record” with your mouse and perform some activity.
• Edit your macros with the built-in full-featured Visual Macro Editor, enjoy the Macro Recorder’s full windows-shell integration and scheduling
• Insert custom commands and statements into your macros, like: “launch website”, “open file”, “wait for window”, “goto”, “shutdown” and many more. Add logic to your macros using the “IF – THEN” statement, “REPEAT X TIMES” statement.
• Convert your macro to an EXE-file which runs on any windows-compatible computer. To save space and improve performance the resulting EXE file is packed and compressed using the advanced optimization techniques.
• Assign your mouse & keyboard macros to hotkeys and run it from any application
• Variable playback speed, macro recording filters, loop macro playback, “stealth-mode” macro recording and more.
• Debug your macros: insert breakpoints, play partially or loop your playback.
• Human-readable macro file format, plain text script easy for editing in external editors
• SMART-Rec mouse macro recording technology
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: JitBit Macro Recorder 5.8.0
Developer: Home Page
JitBit Macro Recorder 5.8.0 + Free (1 MB) / Mirror
[toggle title=”Old Version” state=”close”]
JitBit Macro Recorder 5.7.10 + Free (810 KB) / Mirror