iSlide is available as a free download from our software library. iSlide is an all-in-one PowerPoint add-in that saves you 90% of time in presentation design. Holding a presentation involves showcasing a subject of personal interested using a personal and subjective style. But sometimes, regardless of how many animations we choose, what images we use or how precise we are with our presentation manipulations we still can’t seem to go beyond our safe zone of creating presentations.
Make MS PowrPoint even richer in content
• iSlide can be used to create professional PowerPoint presentations, even if you are not a designer and take your presentation game to the next level. It boasts many features, all of them is worth mentioning.
• One common mistake we all make is have our presentations use different styles and irregular typesetting, which make Powerpoint appear unprofessional, or even messy. One solution to this problem is the one-page adjustment, in turn, leads to more extra repetitive editing.
Do more in less time
• iSlide assists you in one-click ring/matrix copying with a single graphic selection, with a variety of parameterized settings to suit your individual design needs. This makes editing the old fashion way (using your eyes and memory) something of the past.
• Icons, diagrams, colors, smart and theme libraries are another addition to the MS PowerPoint experience by adding several new of each category.
• Finally, if you’re interested in distributing your Presentations via mobile browsers, you could consider using the “Presentation Puzzle” feature. All you need is one click to generate a long image of the PPT to get the best results on Weibo, WeChat, and others.
Make your presentation stand out from all others
• iSlide may not be a standalone application, but the fact that it manages easily to add new rich features to already well-known programs such as MS PowerPoint is a statement in itself. This makes it an excellent addition to your digital library, regardless if whether you need to make presentations for school or work.
Features of iSlide
- One-click Optimization
- Design & Typography
- Icon Library
- Diagram Library
- Color Library
- Smart Chart
- Theme Chart
- PPT Puzzle
Developer: iSlide Network Technology
– CPU: Intel® Pentium 4 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or later (900 MHz or greater)
– (64bit support recommended)
– Memory: 4GB or more (Recommend 8GB or more)
– HDD: 10GB or more of free disk space
– Display: XGA (1,024×768), Full Color (24 bit or higher), 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!