Internet Download Accelerator lets you to noticeably increase the speed of file download from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols. The acceleration is achieved by splitting a file being downloaded into several parts and downloading these parts at the same time. Internet Download Accelerator resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers. To increase usability Internet Download Accelerator integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Nescape and others, replacing the standard download modules. Moreover, the program monitors the system clipboard and detects URLs in the clipboard. With IDA you can download and save video from popular video sharing services: YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe and others.
Whatever your connection type, Internet Download Accelerator will use the bandwidth of your connection most effectively and download files extremely fast. Power and useful tool for management of download categories. Possibility of automatic file type detection with automatic file placement to the specified categories. Unlimited number of categories and hierarchy levels.
Easy to use:
· intuitive, user-friendly, and customizable user interface;
· download lists support with rich sorting options;
· the floating window including download speed indicator, active downloads indicators, cart for dragging links;
· original Active Visual Cart technology which lets you to work with IDA without opening the main program window;
· support for plug-ins;
· skins support;
· Fast Update – check for availability of new versions of the program;
· multilingual support.
Full set of necessary functions:
· dynamic multi-threaded download;
· resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers;
· scheduled operation, PC shutdown, sleep or stand-by after completing download;
· optimal settings for work with various connection types (dial-up, ISDN, ADSL, LAN) at various speed;
· FTP Explorer;
· support for download mirrors. Searching for and adding download mirrors;
· power and useful tool for management of download categories;
· work with ZIP archives: option to preview the contents of ZIP archives before download, option to download only files selected from an archive, option to check ZIP archives and recover corrupted files as well as option to unpack archives;
· work with RAR archives: option to check RAR archives, option to unpack archives;
· detailed log-file for every download;
· site manager for passwords and download folders management;
· download speed control, automatic mode for the most comfortable browsing on the Web. Manual mode for dynamic control of download speed;
· option to set priorities for downloads;
· possibility to download html-pages with images;
· download entire folders (including subfolders) via FTP;
· content recognition when working through HTTP;
· work with command-line;
· dial for dial-up connection;
· search for files, programs, archives and documents in IDATop.com file catalog;
· Smart Pause/Start. Ability to temporarily stop current downloads with option to start them later in the same order and state;
· rich options of tuning connection parameters HTTP, HTTPS and FTP;
· work behind HTTP and FTP proxy-servers, support for NTLM and NTLM-proxy authentication. IDA can automatically detect and use your browser’s proxy-server settings;
· support for FTP over SSL/TSL;
· option to play streaming audio and video files while they are being downloaded. Automatic receipt of information about MP3 files when starting download;
· downloads history;
· option of dragging selected text from browser or another program onto the floating window. IDA will find links in the text and offer you to start download;
· ability to drag download description text from another programs. Automatic insertion of the text selected on a page opened in IE into the download description.
· search in the download list;
· option of automatic synchronization of files on servers and your computer (autoupdate);
· checking downloaded files for updates (manually or automatically);
· marking downloaded files as unread;
· wide download list export/import options. Supported formats: .txt, .txtd, .lst, .urls, .ion.
Highest download speed:
· intellectual multi-section download. Internet Download Accelerator dynamically splits a file being downloaded into several sections and downloads all the sections at the same time. It increases the speed of download up to 500%;
· automatically restarts download when download speed decreases which helps to avoid stoppage;
· download speed control with automatic mode making web-surfing more comfortable.
Rich options of integration:
· integration with Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 and above, Firefox, Mozilla, Nescape 6.0 and above, Opera 4.0 and above, others;
· monitoring the clipboard;
· integration with anti-virus programs;
· toolbar for Internet Explorer.
OS: Windows All
· RAM 16 MB
· HDD 8 MB
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
· Added Firefox plug-in for easy video and music download from any sites;
· Ability to download all videos from users, channels and play-lists on YouTube;
· Ability to automatically download new videos from the selected channels and play-lists (by adding a channel/play-list to Autoupdate category);
· File names of .mp3 files can be automatically created using the contained tags;
· Fixed IDA hanging up when starting big downloads saved to NTFS drives (when the ‘Reserve space on disk for the whole file’ option is disabled);
· In addition to shortcuts added a menu item “Force start [Shift+Ctrl+S]” to start a queued download immediately.
· Improved switching to Sleep and Hibernate modes on Windows 7 and Windows 8;
· Restored the ability to download from YouTube;
· Updated plug-in and IDABar for Firefox;
· Improved Google Chrome integration;
· Minor bugs fixed.
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BUY IT!
HomePage – http://www.westbyte.com/ida/
File Size : 8.72 MB
PassWord : www.karanpc.blogspot.in