inPhoto Capture Webcam is available as a free download from our software library. This software is designed for full camera control, ID / object photography, and measurements on the captured photo. The software provides full control of all standard web cameras (webcams). inPhoto Capture Webcam also provides automatic face / object detection on live image, face crop, image resizing, enhacenment, and measurements.
inPhoto Capture Webcam works as TWAIN driver. It can be used with all commom ID card design and management software for automatic image capture with a web camera, face recognition, crop, image resizing and enhancement, and image transfer to the photo field of an ID card design and management software e.g. Incardex software for ID card design and print. It can also be used for image transter to different image edinting software for further processing.
Features of inPhoto Capture Webcam Full
- Live image preview, and Image rotation.
- Automatic face / object detection on live image in the preview window.
- Face / object crop and enhancement after detection.
- Camera settings control from computer.
- Measurements and annotationson the captured photo.
- Image export to the applications supporting TWAIN. Time lapse capture option.
- Save photo to file: the cropped photo is save to file on the computer disk. Time lapse capture option.
- Ability to work as TWAIN driver
- Ability to work as stand alone application.
- Save all settings to User profiles.
You can also download ID Photos Pro Final
Developer: Home Page
– Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
– One free USB 1.0 (or higher) port to connect web camera to PC (for inPhoto ID Webcam).
– Image resolution and ID photo rotation bugs are corrected.