iMazing is a comprehensive OS X software solution that provides a clean and organized interface for browsing the contents of any device running iOS. Moreover, the iMazing app is able to detect any iOS device as soon you connect it to your Mac and will automatically load its contents for easy and simple browsing.
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
– Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it’s music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions
– Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device
– Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system
– Use your iOS device like an external drive
– Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do
– Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account
– Manage multiple backups of the same iOS device and restore from any one (similar to Time Machine for iOS)
– And other amazing things you never thought possible!
Whats new 2.1.2:
– Easily create shortcuts to your favorite apps’ Documents folder from the main view of your device
– If you have FileApp installed, a shortcut to FileApp will be created by default
– Create shortcuts to specific locations in your device’s file system
– iOS 10.2 Compatibility, including support for accessing and editing backups protected by Apple’s new encryption scheme. iOS 10.2 introduces 1’000 times safer encrypted backups
– TouchBar integration for the new MacBook Pro. Feedback and suggestions are welcome!
– For Developers: Device Console Window! You’ll never want to use Xcode’s again. Filter output, save to txt, pause and resume. And it works via WiFi too. iMazing 2.1 gives iOS devs a better device console
-Access to device logs through the File System section. Access the log files of 3rd party apps, but also of iOS system apps and services. Make some room by deleting unneeded logs.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 +
Language: English, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Home Page – http://imazing.com/