Code Industry ImagePrinter Pro Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of ImagePrinter Pro for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
ImagePrinter Pro is the most complete solution for convertation of any documents into: JPEG, JP2000, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, SWF, RTF, XLS, PDF, DjVu or HTML formats. ImagePrinter Pro works with any Windows applications and enables you to convert any documents. You can use ImagePrinter Pro to convert your PDFs, MS Office documents, and web pages into portable print-ready image formats like TIFF or PNG.
Also, you’ll enjoy lots of other features like watermarks and thumbnails, as well as seamless support of e-mail and HTTP/FTP servers.
ImagePrinter Pro automatically integrates into all applications on your PC that allow any printing options – MS Office, web browsers, e-mail clients, viewers, text editors, and so on.
Features of ImagePrinter Pro
• Print to PDF from any Windows program.
• Runs on Microsoft Windows XP(SP 2)/ 2003/ Vista/ 2008/ Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10.
• Supports 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
• Graphical user interface.
• Password protect PDF documents 128 bit PDF encryption.
• Custom page size
• Quality settings .
• Send generated files via E-Mail.
• Set document properties.
• User interface control.
• Support for Citrix MetaFrame
• Support for Windows Terminal Server
• Share a ImagePrinter Pro for Network Users
• Multiple output types supported: JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, SWF, RTF, XLS, PDF, DjVu or HTML.
• Small, agile, and easy-to-use virtual printer with intuitive user experience
• Automatic integration into OS and applications
• Full support of all basic image formats like BMP, PNG, JPG, TIFF, and GIF with color adjusting
• Flexible settings for printing into PDF, HTML, DjVu, Shockwave Flash, Rich Text Format, and MS Excel spreadsheet
• Watermarks and thumbnails for print-ready documents
• Three delivery options: via e-mail, HTTP, or FTP server
• Settings only for the current user or for all users
• Free updates and technical support for 1 year.
Print to File formats:
• Print to BMP (Microsoft Windows Bitmap)
• Print to PNG (Portable Network Graphic Format)
• Print to JPG (JPEG File Interchange Format)
• Print to JPEG 2000 (JPEG2000 File Interchange Format)
• Print to TIFF (Tag Image File Format)
• Print to GIF (Graphics Interchange Format )
• Print to SWF (Shockwave Flash)
• Print to RTF (Rich Text Format)
• Print to PDF (Adobe Portable Data Format)
• Print to DjVu (Pronounced like déjà vu)
• Print to XLS (MS Office Excel)
• Print to HTML (HyperText Markup Language)
Developer: Code Industry