HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen and full screen games, and text capture (TextSnap) from places where normal
text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility – wrapped into one easy-to-use tool! It’s perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Captures screens from full-screen games using DirectX/Direct3D technology. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can switch between modern “ribbon” interface shown on the image above, or tranditional menu and toolbars. Optional portable setup allows you to install it on a portable disk (such as a USB key) and preserves all of your settings and customizations across machines.
• Image captures from any where on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape or size.
• New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools. Objects drawn over images can now be selected, edited, shown and hidden, moved, deleted any time. A new native file format saves the objects drawn for further editing later, or save a standard image and have the object “imprinted” permanently on them.
• Unlimited undo/redo.
• TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen. Can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
NOTE: TextSnap is no longer supported for new programs using accellerated graphics or running under Windows 8.
• Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX™ and Glide™ games.
• Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
• Automatic color substitution.
• Non-rectangular window capture.
• Button Capture – perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
• Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
• Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks – will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
• Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
• Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
• Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
• Extended Window Capture function when running on Windows XP . Resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture – in one quick step, no auto-scrolling!
• Much, much more!
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 2003 / 2008
What’s New in This Release?
* 64-bit version, allowing the use of the full potential of modern 64-bit computers. Capture and edit much bigger images, fit in memory more captures simultaneously opened in HyperSnap window for editing and processing. A 32-bit version is also available for use on 32-bit systems.
* Thumbnails list – select all or several of captured images and right-click – Save Selected – Each image to its own file: now prompts you for the folder and image format to save in, instead of as in v.7 automatically saving to the last used folder and file.
* Thumbnails list – select all or several of captured images and right-click: added new function “Email selected”, which will attach multiple images in selected file format to an empty email message.
* Wider lines when drawing shapes possible – under the “Line Style” tool, click “Wider Lines” menu item and type the new width in pixels.
* More “skins” under Setup ribbon tab – “Skin” button, including Office 2013 themes