is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility – wrapped into one easy-to-use tool! It’s perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Captures screens from full-screen games using DirectX/Direct3D technology. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use.
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen and full screen games, and text capture (TextSnap) from places where normal text copy
You can switch between modern “ribbon” interface shown on the image above, or tranditional menu and toolbars. Optional HyperSnap portable setup allows you to install it on a portable disk (such as a USB key) and preserves all of your settings and customizations across machines.
HyperSnap v.7 is compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit releases of Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, and their corresponding Windows Server editions.
• Image captures from any where on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape or size.
• New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools. Objects drawn over images can now be selected, edited, shown and hidden, moved, deleted any time. A new native file format saves the objects drawn for further editing later, or save a standard image and have the object “imprinted” permanently on them.
• Unlimited undo/redo.
• TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen. Can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
NOTE: TextSnap is no longer supported for new programs using accellerated graphics or running under Windows 8.
• Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX™ and Glide™ games.
• Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
• Automatic color substitution.
• Non-rectangular window capture.
• Button Capture – perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
• Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
• Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks – will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
• Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
• Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
• Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
• Extended Window Capture function when running on Windows XP . Resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture – in one quick step, no auto-scrolling!
• Much, much more!
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 2003 / 2008
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
* While opening JPEG and TIFF files, image orientation – if known – is taken into account and the image is auto-rotated to the correct orientation.
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, BUY IT!
HomePage – http://www.hyperionics.com
File Size : 12.7 MB
This post was recently updated on February 10, 2014