The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view, including CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately, which can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
• Comprehensive hardware information
• System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
• Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
• Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
• Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
• Periodical updates
• Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7/8
• Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
• Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client)
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS RAMPAGE IV series.
* Added option to accept negative temperatures for some sensors (sub-zero cooling).
* Fixed DDR4 SPD readout on some Skylake client systems.
* Added reporting of Distance to Tj,max.
* Enhanced reporting of memory timings and other features for Skylake.
* Further enhanced support of Knights Landing.
* Enhanced ability to define custom thresholds for changing of color of any item in sensor list.
* Added some pre-defined thresholds for sensor items (will display in red if over threshold level).
* Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti.
OS: Windows All