HitmanPro is a Second Opinion Malware Scanner that help you find and remove new unknown threats, to locate, identify and remove malware. HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. HitmanPro uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. HitmanPro offers you a Free Scan for a second opinion. Unknown and suspicious files are automatically identified by online identification servers. This means no software on your system. If nothing is found (and we sincerely hope so), then you will never need a license. When a virus is found, then you will receive a free 30-day license to remove the threat.
SurfRight has done an extensive research of malware files to determine the common characteristics (behaviour) of malware. The HitmanPro client uses this research in its Behavioural Scan, when it scans the computer for virus activities or suspicous files that have the characteristics of malware.
For the files that are classified as suspicious, the Hitman Pro client sends a request to the Scan Cloud for confirmation if these files are indeed malicious. The Scan Cloud is a cluster of multiple computers, residing on the Internet. The Scan Cloud will respond to this request with the answer: * Safe * Malicious * Unknown
When the file is unknown, the Hitman Pro client uploads the file to the Scan Cloud where the file is scanned using the anti virus programs of 5 different vendors. Each of these anti virus programs analyzes the file and responds with “safe” or “malicious”.
When the file is classified as malicious by the Scan Cloud, the Hitman Pro client is placing the infection into quarantine. Various techniques ensure that all infections are completely removed without false positives.
To remove malicious software the developers have also built a special removal engine that is capable of removing the toughest threats. A native NT application is capable of removing resilient threats before Windows starts. And of course, including corresponding references like registry keys and shortcuts. All without the need of updates and signatures.
Runs on Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008, Windows 7 and Windows 8
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
* ADDED: HitmanPro.Kickstart to easily remove ransomware using USB flash drive. For more information and video’s: www.surfright.com/kickstart
* ADDED: Flying Kick icon on the Welcome screen. Click this icon to turn any existing USB flash drive into a bootable HitmanPro.Kickstart USB flash drive.
* ADDED: Zero-day detection of ransomware through behavioral scan.
* ADDED: Zero-day detection of Zbot infections through behavioral scan.
* ADDED: Automatic creation of log files.
* ADDED: Logs under Settings, History where you can view the created log files.
* ADDED: /nologs command line option.
* ADDED: Scan for specific recent files (part of remnant scan).
* ADDED: NoViewContextMenu policy repair.
* IMPROVED: Removal of ZeroAccess (Sirefef) infected services.exe on 64-bit systems.
* IMPROVED: NTFS parser. On some systems HitmanPro processed too many files due to incorrectly parsing specifc NTFS records. These systems should see an improvement in scan speed.
* IMPROVED: Crusader to replace infected critical system files with clean original versions.
* IMPROVED: Remnant scanner.
* IMPROVED: Parsing of registry keys related to the Windows Shell (XP).
* FIXED: On some systems HitmanPro unnecessarily restarted explorer.exe.
* UPDATED: Support driver.
* UPDATED: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and English languages.
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BUY IT!
Homepage – http://www.surfright.nl
File Size : 5.21 MB
PassWord : www.karanpc.blogspot.in