Ham Radio Deluxe is an application designed to offer you everything you need in order to get the most out of your radio directly from your computer.
It comes as a software collection brought together under a single graphic user interface which offers you Rig Control, Logbook, Digital Modes, Rotor Control and Satellite tracking features. The application supports a very large number of radio models from manufacturers such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Ten Tec, Elecraft and others.
“Ham Radio Deluxe” enables you to connect to the radio device via cable and control it from your computer. The entire setup process takes you just a couple of minutes, time needed to choose the manufacturing company, radio model , COM port and speed. The application is capable of storing radio configurations into presets that you can use anytime you want.
Features of Ham Radio Deluxe Full Download
• Ham Radio Deluxe supports most radios that are on the market that have CAT Control built into the radio.
• The HRD Logbook allows you to make contacts and simultaniously log them onto the computer’s hard drive. There is also the option for automatic eQSL logging and 1-click LOTW logging. Awards Tracking and DX Clusters are also included.
• DM-780 allows you to decode and transmit multiple digital modes from your computer. CW, Rtty, and PSK-31 are also available in SuperSweeper allowing for multiple signals to be decoded at the same time. Click here for a complete list of modes available with Ham Radio Deluxe.
• Track where a satellite’s path will be in the sky anytime in the next five minutes to the next 48 hours. Tracking is kept accurate by Kepler Data that automatically updates throughout the day.
• Use the HRD Rotator Control to turn an antennae towards any possible signal. With full Azimuth and Elevation controls, the Rotator Control can also be used when tracking satellites. Track long-path and short-path with the built in grey line map.
You can also download RarmaRadio Final
Developer: Simon Brown