gBurner is a powerful and easy-to-use CD/DVD burning tool, which allows you to create and burn data/audio CDs and DVDs, make bootable data CDs and DVDs, create multisession discs.
Moreover, this software can be used as a disc image file processing tool, therefore it will allow you to create, extract, open, edit, convert or burn ISO/BIN image files.
Features of gBurner Portable
- Create data, audio and video discs. g-Burner supports the following disc types: CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL.
- Create multisession discs.
- Make bootable data discs.
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Erase rewritable discs.
- Create bootable USB drive.
- Support ISO 9660, Joliet and UDF file systems.
- Support Audio CD-TEXT.
- Support Mp3, Wma, Wav, Flac, Ape and Ogg Audio formats.
- Open, create, edit, extract, convert and burn disc image files. g-Burner has automatically detecting engine, so g-Burner can automatically analysis almost all disc image files(iso, bin, cue, mdf, mds, img, gbi, daa, uif, cif, nrg, gi, dmg and so on).
- Support unicode file names.
- Optimize file layout to save disc space.
- Support wim, vmdk, vhd and vdi virtual disk image files.
- Support disk image file with FAT/NTFS/EXT partitions.
- Easy and friendly interface. g Burner supports context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy and paste…
Developer: Home Page