Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio 8 for Windows 64 bit PC.
Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio Full Overview
Fusion is the world’s most advanced compositing software for visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers and 3D animators. With over 25 years of development, Fusion has been used on over 1000 major Hollywood blockbuster feature films! Fusion features an easy and powerful node based interface so you can construct complex effects simply by connecting various types of processing together.
That’s super easy and extremely fast! You get a massive range of features and effects included, so you can create exciting broadcast graphics, television commercials, dramatic title sequences and even major feature film visual effects!
Features of Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio Download
Hollywood’s Biggest Blockbusters
• Thousands of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters and hit television shows use Fusion to create their groundbreaking visual effects. Fusion has been used on feature films like Thor, The Amazing Spiderman 2, and The Hunger Games, as well as hit television shows like Orphan Black, Breaking Bad, Grimm, Adventure Time, Downton Abbey and the Emmy award winning Battlestar Galactica.
Nodes, A Better Way to Work!
• Fusion uses nodes which are small icons that represent effects, filters and other processing which can be connected together to easily build up larger and more complex visual effects. Because nodes are easy to see and connect together, you can combine tools, images, and objects in any order to create unlimited visual effects. Nodes make it easy to adjust any single part of your project simply by clicking on the node and making an adjustment. That’s much faster than a timeline based tool such as an NLE because you don’t need to hunt through nested stacks of confusing layers.
Simply More Features
• Whether you need to pull a key, track objects, retouch images, animate titles, or create amazing particle effects, Fusion has a massive toolset that lets you tackle the most demanding visual effects and motion graphics jobs. You get the world’s best 3D workspace along with tools for compositing, keying, painting, animation, stereoscopic 3D and more, all in a single application!
GPU Accelerated Creative Workflow
• Fusion is an extremely fast visual effects software tool that’s responsive enough to be used in high pressure, client driven sessions. With its GPU acceleration, you get instant feedback while you work so you can see exactly what you’re doing. Whether you’re working alone or with a client, Fusion gives you the real time control you need so you can spend more time being creative and less time waiting.
Unlimited Render Power
• Fusion has the world’s fastest production quality render engine! You can distribute your render jobs across an unlimited number of networked computers for incredible performance! That means you can render complex scenes incredibly fast to meet the intense deadlines of production, without having to sacrifice creativity or quality.
Collaborate with Large Teams
• When you’re working with a large creative team, Fusion Studio also includes Generation, multi user management software. Generation is an amazing collaboration tool that helps you manage and track versions of every shot in your studio. You can assign tasks to artists, make notes, and see each team member’s workload to help balance the work and finish projects faster. Fusion Studio also features a bin server to let everyone share and see common assets that are needed for the job. That means you don’t have to copy and track multiple elements on different computers.
True 3D Compositing
• Combine live action with 3D models, cameras, lights and more in a true 3D workspace to create amazing, photorealistic effects and motion graphics.
• any element using the included Primatte, Ultra, Chroma, Luma and Differential keyers. You get precise control over mattes to create the best possible composite.
Fast Motion Tracking
• Match moves, stabilize cameras and track rotoscope points or paint strokes so objects and effects blend seamlessly and in perfect synchronization.
Vector Paint and Rotoscoping
• Advanced vector paint and rotoscoping tools let you create masks and mattes for applying effects and image corrections to specific parts of an image.
3D Particle Systems
• Create amazing 3D animated particle effects with real world physics like gravity, wind, and collision so particles can interact with objects in your scene.
• Powerful character generators let you create incredible animated 2D or 3D text and title sequences in any language!
3D Motion Graphics
• Create advanced motion graphics with incredible depth using Fusion’s infinite 3D workspace to seamlessly combine vector graphics, live action and 3D objects!
Import and Render 3D Models
• Import full 3D models from applications like Maya, 3ds Max and Cinema 4D, then use Fusion to light, shade, composite and render with full GPU acceleration!
Optical Flow Image Analysis
• Fusion Studio uses advanced optical flow algorithms to generate motion vectors so you can fix shots, retime, steady and morph images with astounding results!
Stereoscopic 3D Tools
• Fusion Studio includes the world’s most advanced camera matching, stereo alignment, convergence and spatialization tools for creating realistic, eye popping stereo 3D!
Unlimited Filters and Effects
• Fusion includes hundreds of built-in tools that can be combined together or, in Fusion Studio, with third party filters to create an unlimited number of effects!
Deep Pixel Compositing
• Take advantage of both RGB color and XYZ position information in each pixel when using OpenEXR files so you can blend 2D images with 3D elements like volumetric fog and lights with interactive control.
Developer: Blackmagic Design