FontAgent Pro is a font manager that allows you to view, compare, and export the fonts deployed on your system.
• You are welcomed by a clean feature skeleton that reveals a list with all fonts detected on your system. It is pretty easy to get used to configuring FontAgent Pro’s settings if you have previously worked with a font manager. However, rookies may need to invest extra time into decoding the feature package. A help manual is also available in case you have any questions about the setup process.
• If you have multiple fonts installed on your system and scattered around different places, FontAgent Pro helps you unite all available fonts into a single panel.
• Plus, you are allowed to preview each font by displaying preset or custom text messages. The text can be tweaked in terms of size, color, and background color, as well as printed.
Extra tools for managing font files
• Other important tweaks worth being mentioned enable you to activate or deactivate fonts, lock or unlock them, remove entries, perform searches by name, family, appearance, classification, format, version, foundry, category, slant, proportion, and weight, export fonts to a user-defined location, print data, rename or delete fonts, and duplicate font sets.
• FontAgent Pro offers you the possibility to organize fonts by type, project, foundry, client, or other criteria, generate PDF files of your fonts for easy sharing with your clients, as well as automatically activate the exact fonts as you open documents in Adobe or other software utilities. You can also download Summitsoft Creative Fonts
Features of FontAgent Pro
Verify, Organize and Activate Fonts
– Optimize your Fonts Control Panel with a click. Keep system fonts where Windows expects them. Move your other fonts into your library where you can organize and manage them.
– Verify your fonts with built-in integrity tools that smooth your workflow. Quarantine problem fonts to boost performance, to ensure stability, and to stop font substitutions, display issues and printing problems. Use libraries, nested sets and smart sets to organize your fonts by type, project, foundry, client—any way you want.
Preview and Select the Right Fonts
– View and compare your fonts in any size, color and text. Get font slide shows, waterfalls or comparisons with a click. Select just the right font for every project. Activate just the fonts or sets you need to stop wasting system resources and cluttering font menus. Auto-activate exactly the right fonts as you open documents in Adobe and other creative apps.
Find and Share Fonts with Ease
– Find fonts by name, family, appearance, classification, format, version, foundry, category, slant, proportion and weight—on your PC or the Internet. Create PDF specimen and sample books of your fonts. Share them with clients or print them for later use.
Developer: Insider Software, Inc.
– TrueType, OpenType, PostScript Type 1 fonts
– Auto-activation plug-ins for Adobe Creative Cloud and Suite—including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop