FileVoyager is a reliable tool for file management, which allows you to explore the contents of drives, folders, subfolders, as well as copy, move, delete, rename or link files, with ease. The dual pane interface allows you view two folders at the same time and facilitates the file management.
Features of FileVoyager Download
Folder browser and file manager
- Thanks to the way its interface is organized, FileVoyager allows you to view the contents of two folders in parallel and quickly access the commands thanks to the panel in the center. You can switch the folder view from thumbnails to list or detail table. Moreover, the area above the file list can display the icons/thumbnails of files.
- Each pane features individual commands and two tabs, namely, Exploration and Visualization, the latter allowing you to open any file as text. The Visualization tab prompts the embedded viewer, a function which allows you to open any file in text mode.
- You can also view the file as binary characters, in HEX code, U-Hex, Unicode, ANSI or Web format. It allows you to enable lexers or syntax highlighting.
Commands common for both panes
- FileVoyager features a customizable toolbar, which can be positioned between the panes, for quicker access to the functions. The tools include file viewer, copy file, move, rename, invert panes or duplicate the pane view. Moreover, the Edit function opens the current Visualization file in a customizable Notepad window.
- The program supports packing to various formats, including ZIP, 7z, Tar, WIM and unpacking archived files, such as ARJ, XAR, RAR, LZMA, ISO. Moreover, it can work with certain audio and video codecs provided by WMP and VLC, in order to play media files.
Powerful file manager
- FileVoyager is a handy program, given its user-friendly interface, quick access to functions and easy file management. Moreover, the panes can easily be moved, resized or otherwise customized, in order to fit your requirements. Additionally, the program allows you to map a network folder, create shortcuts or find files.