File Viewer Plus provides you with an alternative, as it is designed to function as a universal file management solution, offering support for hundreds of formats. It can also help you edit your files, and it includes a handy batch converter. You can also download FileMaker Pro 15
Features of File Viewer Plus Download
Powerful utility that enables you to open and edit multiple types of files.
- The supported file formats are too numerous to be enumerated, but you can consult the list provided on the developer’s homepage if you are looking for more detailed info.
- Most importantly, however, the application can open PDF files, Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, media files saved to most of the popular formats, ZIP and 7z archives, Windows cabinet files and Android packages.
- Additionally, many types of files can be edited, and you can, for instance, crop images, perform adjustments and apply visual effects.
Provides you with a versatile batch file converter
- File Viewer Plus Free is a great tool for users who need to convert their images, documents videos or songs to other formats, especially if large numbers of files need to be processed.
- You can even create conversion presets and use them at a later date whenever you perform the same job again.
Streamlined and intuitive user interface
- The application’s UI features a simple, smart layout, and you can alter it by hiding the File Information panel, toolbar or status bar. Additionally, files can be viewed in full-screen mode.
- In conclusion, File Viewer Plus is a versatile software solution that enables you to open, edit and convert files saved to an impressive range of formats. It is very easy to use, and it features a modern, intuitive user interface.
File Viewer Plus Advanced Features
View file properties and metadata
- Ever wonder what hidden information is stored inside your files? Find out with File Viewer Plus!
- The application displays both file properties and metadata for every file you open. View EXIF data for images, such as digital photos and camera raw files. View codecs for audio and video files. See the author and source information for documents. Use File Viewer Plus’ info panel to reveal hidden data within all types of files.
Inspect your files
- Drag and drop any file onto File Viewer Plus.
- In the rare case that File Viewer Plus Activation cannot display the native view of the file, you can use the Text and Hex views to inspect the file contents. These views let you see “inside” the file, providing valuable information, especially for unknown file types. You can even search for content stored in the file!
- The Icon view allows you to view all sizes of the file’s icon.
Developer: Sharpened Productions