File Renamer Turbo 2.76 +
File Renamer Turbo is a cutting edge file renaming tool that will make your life easier. If you need to rename multiple files, folders or set the ID3 tags of MP3 files and music tags of WMA, M4A, OGG,
FLAC, APE or MPC files, this program will do the job quickly.
File Renamer Turbo is very easy-to-use, and offers all the basic and advanced functionality you need. Additional features include file mover, regex support, command line support, search music album online and right-click Windows shell extension.
You simply have to browse for the desired files, set the filters and File Renamer Turbo changes the name of the files in seconds.
- Rename multiple files quickly
- Rename multiple files in one batch
- Tag MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, M4A, MPC files
- Set the ID3 and other tag fields of music files
- Get music album information online
- Automatically search MusicBrainz.org for album information
- Integrate File Renamer in your own system
- You can access File Renamer Turbo through the command line
- Add to the Windows right-click menu
- You can add the file renaming functionality to the Windows context menu
- More than 20 rename filters
- Including Search & Replace, Trim, File Attributes and more
- Insert special data in file names
- Extract ID3 fields, image size etc. from files and use as file name
- Move files and folders
- You can fully re-organize your files and folders. Move files into new or existing folders
- Complete undo and redo history
- Extract EXIF information from JPEG images
- Easy to use program
- Save filter profiles for later
- Save file lists for later
- Automatically generate command line batch files
- Rename both files and folders
- Modify file attributes and date
- Choose between seven beautiful GUI-skins
- Easily change file extension
* Some improvements and bug fixes.
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 2003