add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode. Drag and Drop mouse operation is well supported. If you’re looking for a fast, reliable, and free way to convert many images at once, look no further than FastStone Photo Resizer. The program outputs files in the most popular formats, including TIFF, GIF, JPEG, and BMP. Besides its batch-conversion skills, the application also can rename pictures in bulk. This program demonstrated speedy performance in our tests, and we appreciate that its main window can be gussied up with several skins. And since it doesn’t cost a dime, we have no problem recommending FastStone Photo Resizer to anyone who often works with large bundles of image files.
FastStone Photo Resizer is an image converter and renaming tool that intends to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth,
• Convert and Rename images in batch mode
• Support JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF and JPEG2000
• Resize, crop, change color depth, apply color effects, add text, watermark and border effects
• Rename images with sequential number
• Search and replace texts in the file names
• Preview conversion and renaming
• Support folder/non-folder structure
• Load and save settings
• And much more…
OS: Windows All
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
– Added support for Touch interface
– Improved compatibility with Windows 8
– Other minor improvements and bug fixes
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BUY IT!
HomePage – http://www.faststone.org
File Size : 1.42 MB
PassWord : www.karanpc.blogspot.in
This post was recently updated on August 4, 2013