Family Tree Maker 2017 makes it easier than ever to get your family story, preserve your legacy and share your distinctive heritage. If you’re new family history, you’ll appreciate however this intuitive program permits you to simply grow your family tree with simple navigation, tree-building tools, and integrated net looking out. If you’re already AN skilled, you’ll dive into the a lot of advanced options, choices for managing data, and a good sort of charts and reports. the top result’s a family history that you simply and your family will treasure for years to come.
Features of Family Tree Maker 2017
What’s New in Family Tree Maker 2017? Plenty!
• The first Family Tree Maker edition under our own steam is here! FTM 2017 brings home a year of work on a state-of-the-art syncing technology built together with Ancestry, plus integration with FamilySearch, color coding, a photo repair tool and much more!
An upgrade from TreeSync®.
• FamilySync is our version of the new technology replacing TreeSync. Families will love the new ability to sync multiple copies of FTM to one Ancestry tree.
What’s the weather like where you sync?
• Now each time you go to sync, if there’s a reason you should maybe think twice, a window pops up to say so.
Tracing your past.
• Get organized and gain insights into your family history using our new color coding tools with up to eight colors at a time on a single person.
Elegantly simple editing tools.
• Powerful but easy-to-use tools that in just a few clicks can take an old photo faded beyond recognition and restore it to look like the day it was printed.
FamilySearch Searching, matching & merging.
• FamilySearch is integrated into FTM 2017 so you can get match suggestions automatically, search billions of free online records**, and merge them into your tree.
Family Tree Maker TOP FEATURES:
Follow the hints
Just enter what you know into your family tree. Hints (green leaves or blue squares) will soon appear, linking you to historical records and trees that might hold answers about your ancestors.
Organize media with ease
Illustrate your family story with photos, historical records, and audio and video files. The easy-to-use tools in Family Tree Maker Windows 10 help you manage media faster than ever before, as well as add photos directly from iPhoto®, scan images directly into your tree, and even create slideshows.
Digital Companion Guide
This guide offers you a step-by-step tour of the program and all that you can accomplish with it. Learn Family Tree Maker’s most popular features with quick lessons that make research fast and fun.
Put your ancestors on the map
Access interactive street and satellite maps to view important locations in your ancestors’ lives and track your family’s migration paths.
Charts & Reports
View and share your discoveries with a variety of colorful family tree charts, such as pedigree, descendant, bowtie and fan charts, and create reports that provide a snapshot of your family tree and help you plan what to research next. More options and views let you display an individual’s ancestors, spouses, and children together. Also, the Index of Individuals Report has been expanded with options for anniversary, birthday, contact lists, and more.
Developer: Home Page
675 MB hard disk space,
2 GB of RAM,
1024 x 768 screen resolution.