eXtreme Movie Manager is a powerful movie database manager that allows you to organize your collection by entering the information manually or by retrieving details from the Internet.
Besides the fact that it works with the most popular video formats on the market, such as DivX, XviD, VHS, DVD, VCD, SVHS or DVD-R, eXtreme Movie Manager comes with dedicated tools to allow you to write down information about actors or import covers and photos.
There are multiple ways to add a new movie to the collection and the easy to navigate interface enables you do it with ease straight from the main window.
Features of eXtreme Movie Manager Software
- Organize your Movie/DVD collection automatically, lookup your Hard Disks, CD/DVD, portable devices in search for files, import movies list directly from CSV, TXT files
- Organize your TV Shows collection automatically, lookup your Hard Disk, CD/DVD in search for Episodes files, download all data from internet, including all episode plot, images, cats with just a click!
- Read Codec data directly from movie files, like bitrate, audio, channels, codec used, screen resolution…
- Extract frames directly from your movie files, to have a preview of the video quality, take a look at film scene
- Download all data, images, trailers automatically from internet from many sources in many languages, including casts, crew, DVD details
- Browse your Movies and TV Shows collection on screen with a powerful interface, with rich search options
- Export all your collection in several format, including CSV, TXT, HTML and the exclusive (x)HTML-DATABASE technology
- Learn how to use eXtreme Movie Manager with a short and concise Video Tutorials, read our Quick Tour of XMM features and get support from our Forum
Developer: Alessio Viti