Expert PDF Professional – The fastest, easiest way to create, convert and edit PDF documents! Expert PDF 9 is the complete, affordable PDF alternative to Adobe® Acrobat®; offering full compatibility with Microsoft® Office, you can quickly and easily create, convert, edit and view 100% industry-standard PDF files.
The fastest, easiest way to create, convert and edit PDF documents!
• Convert any file into PDF format – Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc – in one click
• Convert PDF files into Word documents
• Seamless integration into Microsoft Office toolbar
• All-in-one PDF solution – Edit, Create and Convert PDF documents
• New user interface!
Features of Expert PDF Professional
• Create PDF files from any printable PC application; Word, Excel, Pictures, Photos etc.
• Create several PDF files in one single operation
• Merge Multiple Documents – Combine files from various applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) into a single PDF
• One-Click PDF creation from Microsoft® Office
• Creates 100% industry-standard PDF files
• Send PDFs automatically by e-mail
• Text-Editing – Cut, copy, paste and edit text
• Graphic-Editing – Add images, shapes & notes to your PDFs
• Add watermarks, headers and footers
• Insert, delete, rotate and crop PDF pages
• Add interactive features such as links and bookmarks
• Document Management – Use Bates Numbering to index documents with time, date, copyrights or unique coding for easy identification and file retrieval
• PDF to Word Conversion – one-click conversion of any PDF file into a document that can be read and modified in Microsoft Word for easy editing
• Save documents as popular file formats; JPG, TIF, GIF etc.
Developer: Home Page
– Processor : Pentium III or equivalent
– RAM : 512 MB (1 GB for Vista, 7 & 8)
– Disk Space: 100 MB or more
– New Compatible with Microsoft Office 2013
– New Optimise and reduce PDF File size
– New Edit PDF/A files
– New Standardise PDF tasks with automated actions
– New 64 bits version
– New Manipulate PDF documents using Java scripting
– New Conforms to PDF 1.7 and upcoming PDF 2.0 ISO Standards