ESET NOD32 LiveCD is a rescue boot disk from the company ESET, which allows you to restore a disabled operating system, and also gives you the opportunity to clean your PC from viruses, potentially dangerous files and malware that can not neutralize in normal mode. There is the possibility of the boot disk to USB flash-drive.
The procedure to download LiveCD / USB ESET NOD32
1). Download the ISO image of the LiveCD.
2). Burn the ISO image to a CD-ROM
– Added “boot disk ESET” on CD (DVD)-ROM:
In Windows 7/8 is the ability to record disc images in ISO format regular operating system tools. If you use another operating system Windows, you have to use additional software to burn ISO-images (many of which are free).
Developer: Home Page
Language: Russian/English (Default is Russian, kindly change in English)
– When the dialog opens burning, you need to select the drive you will
used for recording, insert the disc;
– Press the “Save”. After some time, depending on the file size of the image and ISO-speed recording, the disc will be ready and you can use it for other purposes.
2 a). or USB flash-drive with ESET Live-USB Creator (in the game):
– Enter the path to the image file;
– Specify the USB flash-drive, which will be made a record of the image;
– Click the “Create a USB>. Wait for the window “Create ESET-Live-USB complete.
3). Include in the BIOS to boot from CD / DVD-ROM or USB flash.
4). Put in a CD with a recorded manner LiveCD or USB flash-nakopitel.v USB port.
5). Restart the computer.
6). Wait for the drive and start cleaning the system from viruses.