Features of EbookMaker Full
- Simple and easy to use: a user with no special knowledge may easily create an Ebook within a few minutes.
- The author may choose to generate compressed Ebook, minimizing needed disc space and download bandwidth. Powerful TOC (Table of Contents) editor: The TOC of Ebook can be generated automatically with a single click. Meanwhile, author may also create and modify TOC structure simply through drag-and-drop operation and toolbar buttons
- Customize Ebook user interface: authors may specify window size and window position, icon, splash screen, about dialog, and other message texts. The author may prohibit readers from copying, printing pages or viewing HTML source code.
- Multiple expiration modes: The author may choose Ebook to expire on a specific date, after a specific period upon the first reading, or after specific launches upon the first reading. After Ebook expires, the reader cannot access Ebook any more or is required a password to continue reading
- Multiple protection modes: The reader may be asked a password to open Ebook or access specific pages Multiple password types: Fixed password, username-based password and computer id-based password. EbookMaker also offers password generator for the author to generate passwords in batch
- No temporary file is created while opening Ebook. The extraction, reading and display of all the Ebook pages are completed in memory, achieving more security and higher processing speed.
- Navigation through Ebook is very easy because it looks like you are using a version of a web browser. Ebook viewer is also featured by built-in bookmark management and full-text keyword search.
You can also download Epubor eBook Manager
Developer: Home Page
– Improved: Search function of ebook viewer becomes case insensitive
– Fixed: Ebook viewer crashes sometimes while searching keywords with it
– Fixed: “Arrow” and “enter” keys are enabled in HTML pages with ebook viewer
– Fixed: Expiration information in ebook viewer for “Expire after XX days” option is not shown correctly
– Fixed: Windows Vista incompatibility problems have been solved
– Fixed: Several other bugs of main program and ebook viewer have been fixed