OEM CDs lack the hard disk partitioning tools, system restore and other useful tools. Although there are others who have created these “all in 1” CDs, these are built by some specialized man who doesn’t know exactly what you want or need. These CDs are also of a general nature not to mention huge and lengthy to download. These MultiBoot CDs being sold by others may not satisfy the individual needs or demands you require.
EasyBoot is an integrated tool to create MultiBoot, Menu driven CDs & DVDs with native language. It has the ability to automatically produce boot image files, and generate the ISO file as well. Using your CD/DVD Recording software such as Nero or Roxio to Record the ISO, you get a bootable CD/DVD that completely belongs to you. You can customize it with your company’s name or slogan or even use it for your clients.
• No additional file will be added to the root directory of your CD/DVD, keeps the original native style.
• Supports up to 36 menu items.
• Supports User-Defined accelerated keys (such as 0-9, a-z) to directly select menu item.
• Supports User-Defined function keys (such as Esc, F1-F12) to directly boot selected option.
• You can choose “Run Directly” or “Select” for the execution mode of the accelerated keys.
• You can choose translate all input key to small letter or capital letter.
• Supports User-Defined cursor key movement, so you can freely layout the screen menu.
• Supports Sub-menus to create extremely complex boot CDs & DVDs.
• Supports startup logo
• Supports background image
• upports time counter
• Supports password protection to bootable CDs & DVDs
Convenience but powerful edit functions
* Freely defined screen layout, text, menus and function keys.
* Supports boot screen preview, directly see the actual effect.
* Supports select/edit object in preview window, to create/move/modify objects coordinates with mouse and keyboard.
* Supports Undo function, easily restore to previous condition.
Built in ISO image generation feature, with advanced feature such as “Optimize” and “Set Date/Time”.
*) Fixed a bug with booting from HDD above 500GB large
*) Fixed a bug with mounting a deep hidden boot partition (bootpart)
*) Some minor improvements and bug fixes