Easy Photo Recovery 6.13
Malicious software are the number one threat to file safety. However, you can also become the villain by accidentally deleting items of interest or these can be lost due to damaged drives. Luckily, with the help of applications like Easy Photo Recovery, you can bring back nearly any media file you might have lost, regardless of the reason.
Have your drive go through two scanning processes
• Running the application brings up a user friendly interface. It lets you quickly accommodate and takes you through a series of steps, each with helpful info so you don’t feel lost.
• The selected drive undergoes two scanning processes. The first quickly looks up and reveals all files on your computer, whether or not they still exist. In case the desired file is not displayed, a second scan takes the time to run a more thorough process, checking the drive block by block.
Bring back files in the blink of an eye
• One of the first steps requires you to select the drive on which the file was located. After the initial scan, which is the second step, all detected files are displayed in a tree view. You can manually try and locate your files, which can take some time, or have it looked up with an integrated search engine.
• If search is successful, hitting the “Recover” button brings them back almost instantly. Otherwise, you can move to a thorough sector scan. Before the process is put in motion you are able to select only specific formats to be retrieved.
To end with
• All in all, Easy Photo Recovery lives up to expectations, deserving its name. It’s easy enough to use to get you quickly up and running. Going through all steps might take a little time, depending on the size and condition of your hard disk drive, but it can get you back those files you thought were permanently lost.
• not available
* not available
How To Activate
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt