EaseUS Todo Backup 10 Workstation / Server / Advanced Server
EASEUS Todo Backup 10 is a complete and reliable backup and disaster recovery solution to backup system, data, files and folders, hard drive partition. It not only provides convenient user-interface to simplify your tasks but also enables you to backup and restore an image of your partitions or entire hard disk. EASEUS Todo Backup enables users to backup and restore data in multiple ways for their data security. EASEUS Todo Backup enables users to reproduce the saved state of the files, partitions or entire hard disk. EASEUS Todo Backup also allow users clone a hard disk, in order to replace the old one or transfer to another one.
EASEUS Todo Backup Home is a free file backup and disaster recovery software, protecting your data, including photos, music, videos, documents, financial data and applications. Back up what you want, when you want. Users are faced with the essential challenge: the need to secure their PC and important files, such as system, family photos, music, applications, personal data and financial documents.
Protect your PC with EASEUS Todo Backup Home by just a few quick steps. If you lose any files you like or need to go back to an earlier version, don’t worry, you can recover them in time. It is a complete free backup and recovery solution for home users.
Features of EaseUS Todo Backup 10
• Backup system – one-click system backup. Back up entire system state (operation system and installed applications) on-the-fly without interrupting Windows work.
• Copy to cloud – backup to Cloud Directory folder and then synchronously store backup images to Google Drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox and so on for double protection of data.
• Add Network-attached storage – just one time to add Network-attached Storage (NAS) as the destination, and enjoy the convenience of easy backup process forever.
• Differential disk and file backup – capture the changes since the last full disk/partition or file backup to save disk space with backup type display.
• Flexible backup storage – backup system or data to a local hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, NAS, CD/DVD or remote FTP.
• System Snapshot – take a snapshot of the current system for fast system recovery from crashed/failed system. For example, it can help users to avoid the risk of performing dangerous operations or trying new applications or unsafe software with a Snapshot point to state before.
• Explore backup image file to restore at a granular level – explore, copy and restore files and folders directly from a backup image in Windows Explorer.
• Delete old images – automatically delete/overwrite old images based on versions or days to save disk space according to your own settings.
• Schedule Backup Ongoing Indicator – timely notify whether your schedule is ongoing, and allow manually cancel the schedule.
• Pre/post commands – define commands (scripts) to execute the commands after or before backup tasks.
• Password-protection for backup images – protect your backup images from unauthorized access.
Developer: Chengdu Yiwo Tech Development
– Support Exchange Server 2016.
– Export/Import backup task.
– Check and fix the damaged backup task when running the program the first time.
– Newly added function System Clone could clone the system more fluently.